Monday, November 10, 2008

My Big Helper



Well Caden is growing up so fast and he has decided that it is time to be my big helper. Whenever I am cleaning he thinks he needs to help and it cracks me up. He will try and push the vacume or sweep. He picks up his toys when I ask him to (well most of the time)! He even likes to help me with the laundry. Yesterday he decide he wanted to help and he was taking clothes out of the dryer and helping put dirty clothes into the washer. He took the dirty clothes over to the washer and tried so hard to reach the washer so I lifted him up so he could reach. He was so proud of himself for what he had done. It was so cute. While the dryer was empty Aaron decided to put Caden in the dryer and he thought it was fun until daddy left to get the camera and then it wasn't so much fun anymore. He is such a daddy's boy and doesn't like it when Aaron leaves. He always waits by the door at night. And when I say "daddy's home", he gets this big smile on his face and runs to the door.

1 comment:

Sherri Harward said...

That is cute. I have a picture just like that with Miah. She likes helping me with the clothes in the dryer and once we pull them all out she trys to crawl into it. Kids are so funny.