Monday, December 15, 2008

Shopping on Black Friday


Well my mom and I decided that we would try to get some of the really great deal on the day after Thanksgiving sale. We weren't as crazy as some of the people who go because we waited until 9 am to get out. We still got a bunch of really great deals. I was so excited because I got all of the kids Christmas shopping done on that day. We took the kids with us because everyone else was busy doing things to babysit. We only went to 3 stores and we had just left the first on our way to number 2 when Caden fell asleep. I thought that we were going to be in trouble because if you wake Caden up before he is ready you will hear about it. Well we decided we would just move him into the cart and let him sleep! ( I prayed that he would stay alseep because I had tried it before and it never worked). Well he must have been extremely tired becuase he stayed asleep and even slept the whole time we were there which was almost and hour. I think that next year if I go I will be sure to have a babysitter lined up. It will make things so much faster and easier!


No comments: