Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip 08


So we went to my mom and dad's house for Thanksgiving this year. The kids and I went a little earlier than Aaron so I could work and earn a little money. It was fun and way worth the time because I got a paycheck and I haven't gotten one of those in a long time. It made me feel like I had done something to help my family out in a difficult time. We actually had dinner over at my Aunt and Uncle's house and we had a great Thanksgiving. They had so much food, but I could only get myself to have one helping. I was proud of myself for that. I am sure I will have seconds at Christmas. One thing I thought was funny was this was one of the first Thanksgivings that my mom didn't have to cook and she was feeling like something was missing so she went ahead and made a turkey and a bunch of other things to make it feel like Thanksgiving at home.

While we were there I asked Caden if he was ready for a bath and he got very excited, as he always does. He was gone when I turned around to get him undressed. I go into the bathroom, where I had already ran the bath, and there he was in the water fully dressed. It was so funny because he just wanted to take his bath. He lives for his night time baths and it helps me as well because it calms him down.


1 comment:

Sherri Harward said...

So cute. Miah loves taking baths too. You know, Caiden is one of the funniest little boys I know. He is probably going to make you guys laugh all the days of his life. You will always have fun with him.