Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!!!!!







So today after 3 days of snowing I decided it was time to get Caden out in the snow to play for the first time. He seemed to really enjoy himself, but it was just to cold to stay out very long. He was only outside for about 10 min. He had gloves on and everything, but his hand still got cold and I had to rub then in mine to warm them up and I was also blowing warm air on them, so he did the same thing. It was really cute. I also took some pictures of the snow and now just 15 min after those pictures it is snowing again and it is really coming down. The car was clean and now is already covered and its still going strong. Who knows when it will stop! I know one thing for sure, I am not going anywhere today. I am going to stay inside where it is nice and warm and dry!!!
He wasn't so sure about the gloves. It was his first time wearing them.



1 comment:

Sherri Harward said...

Wow, all of our snow is completely gone now. It funny how we get excited to have the kids get all dressed up in their winter clothes just to have them be done with it all in about 10 min. Just one of the perks to being a mom.